joi, 29 decembrie 2011

I'm back....don't know for how long

So... I didn't post for a very long time because I didn't have that many visitors on my blog but I decided for a come-back. I hope this time many of you will read my posts. Let's get started with this! I only want to present you guys " EL BARCO" [Spanish episodes] . It's awesome and you should definitely watch it [if you want something new]. I've been watching it for a couple of weeks and now I can't stop. So this is about "Estrella Polar" a school boat. Its "passengers" are survivors of " the end of the world" [ Terra is overcome by water] . I'll let you find out more for yourself.
PS: you can find it on www.cinetube.es but it doesn't have subtitle. On the bright side, you'll learn some Spanish like me. 

Hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think about it.  :)

X.O.X.O

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu